Luxury wool mattress protector, extra deep
Our luxury wool mattress protectors provide a temperature regulating layer as well as protecting the mattress, helping you sleep comfortably all night long.
Our luxury mattress protector, hand-crafted with Chatsworth Estate wool, provides a temperature regulating layer to your mattress as well as protecting it from dirt and dander.
This protector is perfect for use with memory foam, latex or other mattresses that get hot with use, by helping to regulate your body temperature.
- Single - 90cm x 190cm x 45cm
- Double - 137cm x 190cm x 45cm
- King - 150cm x 200cm x 45cm
- Super king - 183cm x 200cm x 45cm
- 1-2cm thick
- 45cm extra deep elasticated skirt, crafted from unbleached organic cotton
- Filling made from 100% British wool from the Chatsworth Estate
- Outer made from 100% cotton - 200 thread count
- Filling weight 250gsm
- Protects your mattress and reduces heat during sleep
- Made using wool from 100% traceable British wool from the Chatsworth Estate. All wool is traceable back to the farm through Woolroom's unique Wool ID programme.
- Naturally hypoallergenic. The only wool protectors to hold the Allergy UK Seal of Approval.
- All natural lining, materials and fibres, nothing synthetic
- Machine washable
- Temperature regulating providing a higher quality night's sleep
- Naturally mildew, mould and dust mite resistant
We recommend washing on a wool/delicate cycle at 30 degrees using a wool detergent, on a lower spin speed of 800RPM, then line dry. We do not advise tumble drying in any circumstances.