Luxury wool duvet, light
Our washable lightweight wool duvet is hand-crafted from Chatsworth Estate wool, providing warm sleepers a cool and comfortable night's sleep. 2-5 tog equivalent
Our washable lightweight wool duvet is hand-crafted from traceable and machine washable British wool from the Chatsworth Estate.
Combined with an organic cotton outer, this duvet provides warm sleepers and night sweat sufferers a cool and comfortable night's sleep.
- Single - 135cm x 200cm
- Double - 200cm x 200cm
- King - 225cm x 220cm
- Super king - 260cm x 220cm
- 2-5 tog equivalent
- Filling is made from 100% British wool from the Chatsworth Estate.
- Outer is made from 100% cotton - 200 thread count
- Filling weight 200gsm
- Made using wool from 100% traceable British wool from the Chatsworth Estate. All wool is traceable back to the farm through Woolroom's unique Wool ID programme.
- Naturally hypoallergenic. These wool duvets hold the Allergy UK Seal of Approval.
- All natural lining, materials and fibres, nothing synthetic
- Machine washable
- Temperature regulating providing a higher quality night's sleep
These duvets are entirely natural and shouldn't need cleaning often. Simply air outside for a few hours to freshen it up. If you do need to clean it, we recommend washing on a wool/delicate cycle at 30 degrees using a wool detergent, on a lower spin speed of 800RPM, then line dry. We do not advise tumble drying in any circumstances.