Luxury wool duvet, all season
Our most versatile wool duvet hand-crafted from Chatsworth Estate wool, combining two wool duvets putting you in control of your sleep environment. 2-14 tog equivalent
Our most versatile wool duvet option giving you the perfect sleeping temperature across the seasons. It combines two duvets, which can be used separately or poppered together to put you in control of your sleep environment.
Hand-crafted from traceable and machine washable British wool sourced from the Chatsworth Estate and combined with an organic cotton outer.
- Single - 135cm x 200cm
- Double - 200cm x 200cm
- King - 225cm x 220cm
- Super king - 260cm x 220cm
- 2-14 tog equivalent
- Filling made from 100% British wool from the Chatsworth Estate
- Outer made from 100% cotton - 200 thread count
- Filling weight 200 to 350gsm, depending on which duvet is used
- Made using wool from 100% traceable British wool from the Chatsworth Estate . All wool is traceable back to the farm through Woolroom's unique Wool ID programme.
- Naturally hypoallergenic. These wool duvets hold the Allergy UK Seal of Approval.
- All natural lining, materials and fibres. Nothing synthetic
- Machine washable
- Temperature regulating providing a higher quality night's sleep
These duvets are entirely natural and shouldn't need cleaning often. Simply air outside for a few hours to freshen it up. If you do need to clean it, we recommend washing on a wool/delicate cycle at 30 degrees using a wool detergent, on a lower spin speed of 800RPM, then line dry. We do not advise tumble drying in any circumstances.
View the Woolroom collection.