Winter Warmers Gift Box - Gluten free
A quality selection of delicious gluten free goodies, perfect to be enjoyed over the Christmas period. This lovely gift box includes a gluten free Christmas pudding and cake, salted caramel chocolate discs, milk chocolate hot chocolate, gluten free festive stuffing, Chatsworth cranberry sauce, brandy butter, mincemeat with brandy, plum toast, vanilla butter biscuits, duck rillette and a bottle of Duke and Duchess of Devonshire Claret.
Presented in a Chatsworth gift box, this hamper includes:
- Carved Angel gluten free Christmas pudding 120g
- Cartwright & Butler milk chocolate drinking chocolate 250g
- Gluten free Christmas cake 500g
- Gluten free gourmet roast chestnut & spiced cranberry stuffing 125g
- Chatsworth cranberry sauce with port 340g
- Chatsworth Somerset brandy butter 170g
- Chatsworth mincemeat with brandy 340g
- Salted caramel 'thingymejigs' chocolates 100g
- Gluten free hazelnut and plum toast 110g
- Gluten free Kent & Fraser vanilla butter biscuits 125g
- Duck Rillette with Cranberries & Grand Marnier 125g
- Duke and Duchess of Devonshire Claret 75cl
Allergens present; Nuts (almonds, hazelnuts, chestnuts), Eggs, Milk, Soya, Sulphites.
Hot chocolate may contain eggs and nuts. Chocolates made in an environment where nuts are used. Biscuits not suitable for nut and peanut allergy sufferers, may contain traces of eggs.
For a full list of ingredients, please contact us.
The Chatsworth Estate Farm Shop range
We take pride in the produce we create – sourcing specially created products some using our own recipes and recipe development. We taste our products at each stage of development ensuring that our Chatsworth products are best in class, in fact several are award-winning.
Sending as a gift?
Choose your delivery date and add a personalised Chatsworth greeting card at checkout.
Chatsworth Friends save 10%
Become a Chatsworth Friend and save 10% when shopping online, in our gift shops and at the farm shop. You'll also enjoy discounts in our restaurants, cafes and hotels, as well as unlimited entry to Chatsworth House, Garden and Farmyard – all while supporting the Chatsworth House Trust, a registered charity dedicated to looking after the house, collections, garden, parkland and woodlands for the enjoyment of everyone.
Find out more at chatsworth.org/friends