A delectable hamper perfect for afternoon nibbles or a luxurious picnic lunch.
This hamper includes fruitcake made with fresh Bramley apples and plums that are left to soak in fine brandy for at least three months. Once the fruitcake is made it is soaked in the infused brandy and left to rest for another three months. This ageing process gives it its rich, rounded flavour.
Presented in a Chatsworth wicker basket with cotton liner, The Pilsley includes:
- Chatsworth apple juice 750ml
- Chatsworth lemonade 750ml
- Chatsworth chicken rillette with lemon oil and black pepper 110g
- Chatsworth salmon pâté with lemon 110g
- Chatsworth piccalilli 290g
- Chatsworth strawberry jam 340g
- Chatsworth Cornish sea salt savoury thins 120g
- Chatsworth Cornish seaweed thins 120g
- Chatsworth dark chocolate ginger biscuits 125g
- Chatsworth milk chocolate hazelnut praline 100g
- Chatsworth milk chocolate orange biscuits 125g
- Chatsworth apple and plum brandy fruitcake 520g
Allergens present; Fish, Milk, Mustard, Wheat, Celeriac, Soya, Hazelnuts, Sulphites, Egg, Almonds. Biscuits & chocolates made in an area which handle nuts. Rillette & pates made in an area which handles celery, nuts, sesame, mustard, dairy.
For a full list of ingredients, please contact us.
The Chatsworth Estate Farm Shop range
We take pride in the produce we create - sourcing specially created products some using our own recipes and recipe development. We taste our products at each stage of development ensuring that our Chatsworth products are best in class, in fact several are award-winning!