Chatsworth Traditional Afternoon Tea Gift Voucher
Gift a luxurious afternoon tea experience at Chatsworth.
Celebrate a special occasion with a gift voucher for an afternoon tea in the picturesque Chatsworth Stables.
Each afternoon tea includes a selection of freshly made sandwiches, a light bite to cleanse the pallet, a duo of scones with homemade jam and clotted cream, and an assortment of sweet pastries, all served with your choice of locally sourced tea or coffee.
We offer two types of traditional afternoon tea; a Chatsworth afternoon tea for adults and a children's afternoon tea. Each voucher serves one person. For the ultimate indulgence, we also offer a Champagne afternoon tea.
How it works
- Order online and you will receive your gift vouchers through the post. We can post this to you or directly to the recipient (you can choose to add a personalised greeting card at checkout).
- Book a table in advance for afternoon tea at the Cavendish Restaurant here or by phoning 01246 565300.
- Show your table reservation email to our car park team on arrival to receive complimentary parking.
- Bring your gift voucher to the Cavendish Restaurant to enjoy afternoon tea.
Terms and conditions
- Afternoon teas must be booked in advance on the chatsworth.org website or by calling 01246 565 300.
- The afternoon tea vouchers are only redeemable at the afternoon tea restaurant in the Stables at Chatsworth House.
- The voucher must be presented at the point of payment. Please ensure if choosing a preferred delivery date that you allow enough time before your booking for the vouchers to be delivered.
- Gift vouchers may not be redeemed for cash in any circumstances.
- Gift vouchers can only be redeemed for afternoon tea outlined on the voucher.
- Chatsworth Estate Trading Limited shall not be liable for lost, destroyed or stolen gift vouchers.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Exact content of afternoon tea may differ seasonally.