A delectable gift for filled with Chatsworth pâtés, beer and more. The Lismore is presented in a 16" wicker hamper and includes:
- Earl of Burlington Collection Blanc 75cl
- Chatsworth Gardener's Tap ale 500ml
- Chatsworth Somerset cider 500ml
- Chatsworth piccalilli 210g
- Chatsworth Boxing Day chutney with apricot and ginger 310g
- Chatsworth ploughman’s pickle 210g
- Chatsworth duck rillette with cranberries 110g
- Chatsworth pork rillette with sloe gin 110g
- Chatsworth salmon pâté with lemon 110g
- Chatsworth old English mustard 170g
- Chatsworth game sauce 210g
- Chatsworth restaurant blend coffee 227g
- Chatsworth apple and plum brandy fruit cake
The Chatsworth Estate Farm Shop range
We take pride in the produce we create - sourcing specially created products some using our own recipes and recipe development. We taste our products at each stage of development ensuring that our Chatsworth products are best in class, in fact several are award-winning!
The story behind Gardener’s Tap Ale
When James Paine built the Chatsworth stables in the 1760s, a brewery was included. Rather than carry the barrels to the house cellar, a lead pipe was sunk from the brew house through the garden to the cellar.
In the 1950s, it was decided to uproot the lead pipe for the salvage value. When tracing it through the first Duke’s greenhouse, it was found that the gardeners had tapped into it! When ale was flowing down the pipe, the brewers would tip the wink to the gardeners so they could ‘borrow’ the odd pint or two.
Gardener's Tap is still brewed to an original recipe by Peak Ales, a brewery on the Chatsworth Estate.
Earl of Burlington Blanc 2018 | Côtes de Gascogne
The Earl of Burlington Blanc is a mouth-watering blend of Colombard and Ugni Blanc grape varieties. Grown in the heart of Gascogny in south-west France, the grapes ripen to perfection thanks to warm, sunny days and nights cooled by mountain air from the distant Pyrénées. A lively and enticing wine with notes of citrus and tropical fruits.
For a full list of ingredients and allergens, please contact us.