With a selection of luxury tipples, preserves, chocolates and all the Chatsworth favourites, this is the ultimate hamper for every foodie.
Presented in a 28" rope handled wicker hamper, the Chatsworth hamper includes:
- Duke & Duchess of Devonshire grand cru brut NV Champagne
- Chatsworth Earl of Burlington red wine 75cl
- Chatsworth Earl of Burlington white wine 75cl
Chatsworth Earl of Burlington Rose wine 75cl
- Chatsworth Gardener's Tap ale 500ml
- Peak Ales Chatsworth Gold 500ml
- Chatsworth Estate Gin 70cl
- Chatsworth lemonade 75cl
- Chatsworth filled tea caddy 250g
- Derwent blend roast & ground coffee 250g
- Chatsworth strawberry jam 340g
- Chatsworth Morello cherry jam with brandy 340g
- Chatsworth salmon pâté with lemon 110g
- Chatsworth duck rillette with cranberries and grand marnier 110g
- Chicken rillette with lemon oil & black pepper 110g
- Chatsworth cranberry sauce with port 340g
- Chatsworth Boxing Day chutney with apricot and ginger 310g
- Chatsworth orchard chutney with spiced apple and onion 300g
- Chatsworth vintage dark orange marmalade thick cut 340g
- Chatsworth lime marmalade with pineapple thin cut 340g
- Chatsworth old English mustard 170g
- Chatsworth sensational sea salt caramel truffles 100g
- Chatsworth Marc de Champagne truffles 100g
- Chatsworth Jamaican rum truffles 100g
- Chatsworth Belgian chocolate biscuits 150g
- Chatsworth all butter shortbread 150g
- Chatsworth ginger & lemon biscuits 150g
- Chatsworth Cornish sea salt thins 120g
- Chatsworth cracked black pepper crackers
- Chatsworth Cornish seaweed savoury thins 120g
- Single white sheepskin
- 2 Chinese wallpaper cream mugs
- Chinese wallpaper apron with pocket
- Chinese wallpaper tea towel - Cream
The story behind Gardener’s Tap Ale
When James Paine built the Chatsworth stables in the 1760s, a brewery was included. Rather than carry the barrels to the house cellar, a lead pipe was sunk from the brew house through the garden to the cellar.
In the 1950s, it was decided to uproot the lead pipe for the salvage value. When tracing it through the first Duke’s greenhouse, it was found that the gardeners had tapped into it! When ale was flowing down the pipe, the brewers would tip the wink to the gardeners so they could ‘borrow’ the odd pint or two.
Gardener's Tap is still brewed to an original recipe by Peak Ales, a brewery on the Chatsworth Estate.
The Chatsworth Estate Farm Shop range
We take pride in the produce we create - sourcing specially created products some using our own recipes and recipe development. We taste our products at each stage of development ensuring that our Chatsworth products are best in class, in fact several are award-winning!
For a full list of ingredients and allergens, please contact us.