Mother's day treats
An indulgent gift for mum
A selection of sweet and savoury delights presented with a bottle of Duke & Duchess of Devonshire claret and Earl of Burlington white wine, an indulgent treat for mum on her special day.
Presented in a Chatsworth gift box containing:
- Duke & Duchess of Devonshire claret 75cl
- Earl of Burlington white wine 75cl
- Classic blend tea 125g
- Dark cherry shortbread biscuits 150g
- Salmon pâté with lemon 110g
- Cornish seaweed savoury biscuits 120g
- Milk chocolate bar 85g
- Apple & plum brandy fruitcake 520g
- Clary sage & coriander candle 150g
- Chatsworth contemporary mug with gold accents
- One of our Paxton botanical journals
Allergens present: Wheat, Milk, Egg, Soya, Sulphites, Fish, Celeriac, Almonds
Savoury biscuits made in an environment which handles sesame, mustard, nut, celery.
The Chatsworth Estate Farm Shop range
We take pride in the produce we create - sourcing specially created products some using our own recipes and recipe development. We taste our products at each stage of development ensuring that our Chatsworth products are best in class, in fact several are award-winning!
For a full list of ingredients, please contact us.
The Joseph Paxton botanical collection
Joseph Paxton (1803-1865) was the Head Gardener at Chatsworth from 1826 to 1858. Paxton proved to be the most innovative garden designer of his era, and remains the greatest single influence on Chatsworth’s garden.
The images featured in this collection are from Paxton's Magazine of Botany & Register of Flowering Plants, published in 16 volumes from 1843 to 1849. These volumes are part of the Archive within the Devonshire Collections.