A delectable gift with a luxurious feast of Chatsworth savoury and sweet snacks, wine, juice and liqueur.
Named for Joseph Paxton, Chatsworth’s head gardener from 1826.
The Paxton features some of our favourite savoury and sweet snacks, wine, juice and liqueur. Included is the popular Duke and Duchess of Devonshire Champagne, a grand cru brut NV Champagne from the Guy de Chassey estate in the village of Louvois. This Champagne is specially selected by the Duke and Duchess of Devonshire from their collection of wine.
Presented in a 20" lined wicker basket, this hamper includes:
- Duke & Duchess of Devonshire Brut Grand Cru Champagne 75cl
- Earl of Burlington rouge | Pays d’Oc 75cl
- Chatsworth Gardener's Tap ale 500ml
- Peak Ales - Chatsworth gold 500ml
- Peak Ales - Bakewell best bitter 500ml
- Chatsworth classic blend tea 125g
- Chatsworth restaurant blend coffee 227g
- Chatsworth duck rillette with cranberries and grand Marnier 110g
- Chatsworth orchard chutney with spiced apple and onion 300g
- Chatsworth Boxing day chutney with apricot and ginger 310g
- Chatsworth piccalilli 300g
- Chatsworth ploughman's pickle 210g
- Chatsworth vintage dark orange marmalade 340g
- Chatsworth strawberry jam with champagne 340g
- Chatsworth old English mustard 170g
- Chatsworth stem ginger and lemon biscuits 200g
- Chatsworth all butter shortbread biscuits 150g
- Chatsworth fruit topped rich fruit cake round 1kg
- Chatsworth aromatic Mediterranean savoury thins 120g
- Chatsworth seaweed savoury thins 120g
- Chatsworth sensational sea salt caramel truffles 100g
- Chatsworth milk chocolate hazelnut praline 100g
- Chatsworth marc de Champagne truffles 100g
- Chatsworth linescape tea towel
Please note that hamper contents may be substituted for similar items of equal or greater value.
Allergens present - Sulphur dioxide, Sulphites, Fish, Milk, Mustard, Wheat, Soya, Egg, Almonds, Celeriac, Barley gluten, Oats, Hazelnuts, Wheat malt, Pecans.
Chocolates & biscuits produced in an area which handles nuts.
Rillette produced in an area which handles celery, nuts, sesame, mustard, dairy.
For a full list of ingredients, please contact us.
The Chatsworth Estate Farm Shop range
We take pride in the produce we create - sourcing specially created products some using our own recipes and recipe development. We taste our products at each stage of development ensuring that our Chatsworth products are best in class, in fact several are award-winning!