Chatsworth Friends Gift Voucher
Gift a year of memories with a Chatsworth Friends membership
The Chatsworth Friends membership scheme is run by the Chatsworth House Trust, a registered charity dedicated to looking after the house, collections, garden, parkland and woodlands for the enjoyment of everyone.
Friends can enjoy unlimited visits to Chatsworth throughout the year, as well as many other benefits including discounts in our shops, exclusive events, tickets to Chatsworth International Horse Trials, Chatsworth Country Fair and Chatsworth at Christmas, and early access to our annual exhibition.
All income from membership goes directly to the charity and is reinvested in the preservation, improvement and upkeep of Chatsworth, essential conservation work, and our learning and community outreach programme.
How does it work?
- You will receive a gift voucher for a Chatsworth Friends membership through the post. We can post this to you or directly to the recipient (you can choose to add a personalised greeting card at checkout).
- The recipient will fill out their details on the voucher and post this back to us.
- We will deliver a Friends membership card and all the information you need to make the most of being a Chatsworth Friend.
What memberships are available?
Gift vouchers are available for individuals, couples and families.
|Family 1 adult
One adult and your children/grandchildren*
|Family 2 adults
Two adults and your children/grandchildren*
*Children aged 3–16 inclusive
What does membership include?
Chatsworth Friends enjoy unlimited visits to the house, garden, farmyard and playground (general visitor price £32 per adult, per visit) as well as complimentary parking at Chatsworth and Calton Lees, and tickets to our most popular events, including:
- Christmas at Chatsworth (general visitor price £34 per adult)
- Christmas markets (general visitor price £28 per car)
- Chatsworth Country Fair (general visitor price £30 per adult)
- Chatsworth International Horse Trials (general visitor price £32.50 per adult)
Chatsworth Friends benefit from exclusive opportunities and events:
- Friends Preview day – visit Chatsworth ahead of general season opening, and preview our annual exhibition before it opens to the public, plus special talks, tours and experiences
- Friends summer garden party – enjoy the garden after hours with entertainment including a fireworks finale
Friends benefit from a host of discounts off events, restaurants, shops and holidays, including:
- 10% off for members Chatsworth run events, including bonfire, garden theatre, catering events, guided estate walks, experience days and family events.
- 10% off guest tickets to Chatsworth attractions.
- 10% off Chatsworth shops and restaurants, including online, Chatsworth Kitchen and the estate farm shop and café.
- 10% off stays in holiday cottages, shepherd’s huts, inns and hotels at Chatsworth and Bolton Abbey.
- 10% off dining at Chatsworth inns and hotels
- 10% off shopping at Chatsworth Garden Centre
- 10% off jewellery and 5% off watches at C W Sellors
- £3 off admission to Bolton Abbey, North Yorkshire
For more information about the benefits included with membership please visit chatsworth.org/friends-membership
Terms and conditions
Redeeming the membership
- Recipients must complete the form on the back of the enclosed voucher and post this back to us.
- Please post completed vouchers to Chatsworth Friends, Chatsworth, Bakewell, Derbyshire, DE45 1PP.
- Membership will be processed and a Chatsworth Friend card will be issued within two weeks of receipt.
- Only original vouchers will be accepted, we take no responsibility for lost or undelivered vouchers and we recommend using recorded / signed for delivery.
Using the membership
- Membership is valid for entry on all open days for 12 months from when you join; we’re open every day from mid-March until early January, and the farmyard and playground are also open during February half-term. Please note during the Chatsworth Country Fair visits to the house, garden and farmyard are restricted. For dates please visit chatsworth.org/events
- Reserving Friends tickets in advance is essential during Christmas (early November to the beginning of January) and recommended for all your visits.
- Children aged 15 or under must be accompanied by an adult at all attractions and organised events. Accompanying adults are responsible for supervising the children in their care at all times.
- All adult members must have a photo on the admissions system. Photos will taken on first visit as a member.
- Membership cards are not transferable.
- Unfortunately, we cannot refund complimentary event tickets, should the event(s) be completely or partially cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control.