A delectable hamper with a selection of wine and Chatsworth sweet treats, perfect for any after dinner table.
This hamper includes vintage dark orange marmalade, which won two stars at the Great Taste Awards. It also features all-butter stem ginger and lemon biscuits hand baked in Derbyshire to a Chatsworth recipe by Artisan Biscuits, a family-owned business with over 100 years of baking experience.
Presented in a Chatsworth gift box, The Edensor includes:
- The Earl of Burlington collection - white wine 75cl
- The Earl of Burlington collection - red wine 75cl
- Durello spumante brut 75cl
- Chatsworth strawberry jam 340g
- Chatsworth vintage dark orange marmalade 340g
- Chatsworth boxing day chutney with apricot and ginger 310g
- Chatsworth stem ginger and lemon biscuits 200g
- Chatsworth milk chocolate orange biscuits 125g
- Chatsworth sensational sea salt caramel truffles 100g
- Chatsworth apple & plum brandy fruitcake 520g
Allergens present - Sulphites, Sulphur dioxide, Wheat, Oats, Milk, Soya, Egg, Almonds. Chocolates & biscuits produced in an area which handles nuts.
For a full list of ingredients, please contact us.
The Chatsworth Estate Farm Shop range
We take pride in the produce we create – sourcing specially created products some using our own recipes and recipe development. We taste our products at each stage of development ensuring that our Chatsworth products are best in class, in fact several are award-winning.
Sending as a gift?
Choose your delivery date and add a personalised Chatsworth greeting card at checkout.
Chatsworth Friends save 10%
Become a Chatsworth Friend and save 10% when shopping online, in our gift shops and at the farm shop. You'll also enjoy discounts in our restaurants, cafes and hotels, as well as unlimited entry to Chatsworth House, Garden and Farmyard – all while supporting the Chatsworth House Trust, a registered charity dedicated to looking after the house, collections, garden, parkland and woodlands for the enjoyment of everyone.
Find out more at chatsworth.org/friends