A luxurious gift, with a selection of Chatsworth dinner party favourites including savoury and sweet snacks, wine, juice and liqueur.
Named after the river Derwent in the Peak District, this range includes dinner party favourites, including savoury and sweet snacks, wine, juice and liqueur.
With citrus and floral aromas, the Durello Spumante Brut is sourced from local supplier Hattersley Wines. It is accompanied by The Earl of Burlington Collection Rouge and Rosé, produced exclusively for the Chatsworth Estate in southern France.
Presented in a 20" wicker basket, this hamper includes:
- The Earl of Burlington collection rouge | Pays d’Oc 75cl
- The Earl of Burlington collection rosé | Comté Tolosan 75cl
- Durello spumante brut 75cl
- Chatsworth apple juice 75cl
- Chatsworth classic blend tea bags 125g
- Chatsworth restaurant blend ground coffee 227g
- Chatsworth salmon pâté with lemon 110g
- Chatsworth strawberry jam with champagne 340g
- Chatsworth lime marmalade with pineapple 340g
- Chatsworth ploughman's pickle 170g
- Chatsworth orchard chutney with spiced apple and onion 300g
- Chatsworth all butter shortbread biscuits 150g
- Chatsworth milk chocolate orange biscuits 125g
- Chatsworth plain chocolate bar 85g
- Chatsworth milk chocolate bar 85g
- Chatsworth sensational sea salt caramel truffles 100g
- Chatsworth apple & plum brandy fruitcake 520g
- Chatsworth Cornish seaweed thins 120g
- Chatsworth linescape tea towel
Please note that hamper contents may be substituted for similar items of equal or greater value.
Allergens present - Sulphites, Fish, Milk, Mustard, Wheat, Soya, Egg, Almonds, Celeriac. Chocolates & biscuits produced in an area which handles nuts. Pâté produced in an area which handles celery, nuts, sesame, mustard, dairy.
For a full list of ingredients, please contact us.
The Chatsworth Estate Farm Shop range
We take pride in the produce we create – sourcing specially created products some using our own recipes and recipe development. We taste our products at each stage of development ensuring that our Chatsworth products are best in class, in fact several are award-winning.
Sending as a gift?
Choose your delivery date and add a personalised Chatsworth greeting card at checkout.
Chatsworth Friends save 10%
Become a Chatsworth Friend and save 10% when shopping online, in our gift shops and at the farm shop. You'll also enjoy discounts in our restaurants, cafes and hotels, as well as unlimited entry to Chatsworth House, Garden and Farmyard – all while supporting the Chatsworth House Trust, a registered charity dedicated to looking after the house, collections, garden, parkland and woodlands for the enjoyment of everyone.
Find out more at chatsworth.org/friends